New National Medical Centre’s internal medicine clinic in Abu Dhabi provides comprehensive primary care services for a broad range of health issues, including diabetes, asthma, and endocrine disorders, among others. Our general medicine clinic incorporates an eminent team of diabetes specialists, internists, and other physicians focused on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders in children and adults.
The department of internal medicine, diabetology, endocrinology at New National Medical Centre offers following services:
- Identification of “pre-diabetes” to prevent the onset of the disease.
- Evaluation of type I and type II diabetes
- Provision of treatment protocols for women with prenatal diabetes.
- Dietary and behavioral counseling.
- Personal health and medical education.
- Identification and management of other hormonal diseases.
- Management of Hypertension, Hydperlipidemias, Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis & other lung diseases.
- Hypertension, Hydperlipidemias, Bronchial Asthma & other respiratory diseases.
- Urinary track & Other Infections
- Gastro Intestinal Diseases
- Kidney & Liver Diseases
- Chronic Headaches, Migrane & other neurological diseases
- Thyroid Problems
- Rheumatological Diseases
- Preventive Healthcare Check-ups.